The contractors returned mid week this week. Left me a few days to do a few painting projects. I did finish the trim - yay - and I painted the backside of our peninsula and the crown molding around the fireplace. Then I did some touch up painting around the house and painted 3 of our 5 outside doors a new red color. I got a ton done and taking advantage of the floors being covered.
The contractors this week did little jobs. The put some handles on the cabinets. Adjusted the doors a little more. Removed two drawers out of two cabinets. in the pantry so that I can put in my taller appliances (mixer). The fridge was slid in place, but not quite ready to be used until the plumbers come back to hook up the water line. The installed the hood over where the range will be. The put the wood siding back on the ouside where they put the hood outlet.
The electricians returned and did more lights. They finished the mudroom, hallways, and kitchen recessed lights. Made the holes for the rest. Hung the chandalier in the hallway (HUGE to do trying to get that staged). Everything is coming together.
This is the light we will have over our small breakfast area. We wanted something with the style of the other lights, but that didn't hang too low. It needs a few more bulbs.....they are on backorder like everything else! Ah well.