This week was all about electric. The electricians and our contractor and electrician did the final walk through to confirm where we were putting all the lights and switches and outlets. The architect and I spent two hours doing this weeks ago, but the final step is going in with the actual electrician to confirm it would all work.
We did meet for 2 hours with the architect a few weeks ago to draw up where we wanted everything. And Monday this week during the walk through we made some slight changes in real time. I think we have a good plan now.
Monday and Tuesday the electricians were here full day. On Wednesday the rough electric was inspected and passed. Also on Wednesady, the start of some spray insulation was done around a few openings to the outside that needed to be done for the exterior inspection. Thursday the inspection for the exterior was completed. Then Thursday afternoon the interior spray insulation in the walls was done. Quite a stinky process that is - literally! It didn't come into the upstairs, thankfully, since the construction zone is still walled in.